Thursday, October 26, 2006

WHOSE TAKING WHO TO THE CLEANERS ?

Yesterday I sent all 9 Executive Councillor Members of Lincolnshire County Council, the eMail which is noted below.

-----------------–––––––

Subject: FAIRNESS and democracy
Date: 25 October 2006 18:31:41 BST
To: cllrm.hill@lincolnshire.gov.

Hello,

You may have seen me on 3rd October, unfortunately I was unable to see you.

However, before casting your Vote on the 'Fairer Charging Policy' tomorrow, please consider to whom 'fairness' is being dealt.

Please read my 'weblog', see my pictures, these are but a brief overview upon my life - and 33 years in Lincolnshire. Follow this link below :

http://careless-council.blogspot.com/

I would appreciate a short reply, an explanation even, whatever your own opinion may be. I am truly interested in your motivations.

Regards,

Richard van der Fransen
----------------------------

As I post this 'blog' non of the 'Gang of Nine' have responded, even with an acknowledgement. Obviously they are busy making tracks to the 'called-in' meeting, when their "Fairer Charging Policy" has a final 'airing'. Actually, I suspect it will be myself, and others like me, who shall be 'hung out to dry'.

Watch out - there's a fresh 'blog post' lurking about.

Sorry . . . No 'cowboys' are taking me to the cleaners !

-----------------------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that it Richard? Is that all?

patientzero

9:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?

Powered by Blogger