Thursday, October 26, 2006

BEWARE - BANDIT COUNTY


Their evil deed is done, the line is drawn - the 'bad lands' of Lincolnshire clearly defined !

The writing was on the wall - those faces on the 'Wanted Posters' warned the honest traveler to beware. Foolishly I had remained in the County far too long. Could I escape with my life ?

"Another bullet wizzed by ! 'Butch' and 'Snake' were riding fast, intent to head me off at 'the pass'. Only one chance to avoid 'Sundance', is to go South - and travel at night".

"The 'loot share-out meeting' went bad, it was a 'done deal' from the start. 'Cowboy' and 'Tex' knew that as a fact - 'Ringo', 'Wild' and 'Pistols' go where they're told. It's 'Hangmam' who leaves me stone cold".

The crimes of the 'Fairer Charges Gang' have been 'extortion'. If otherwise, where they believe I can suddenly find £4000 extra each year, is beyond my understanding. Indeed could you, could any Citizen ? A £4K hike in Council Tax would cause a riot - the dying cannot get out of bed ! Most strange, unless 'Snake' can explain, how 'snatching away' ones savings, is anything but 'robbery' in its original form !

Because I have some modest saving, is clearly the industry of robbers and bandits to grab what they can - 'extortion' is a gangsters 'stock in trade'. If I survive for, say, 10 more years, their 'rewards' will amount to £40,000 - the thoughts of which will probably cause my death ! An astonishing sum from even the wealthiest pocket.

But I'm no member of any 'super rich club' - if I were I'd demand a better quality of 'care' than I currently get. And it is this 'care' that is to increase from £41 a week to a crippling £120 per week !

"Go South Old Man" - I spur 'Blaise' to gallop faster - my 'exit strategy' to become future 'blogs' when time permits.

-------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?

Powered by Blogger