Friday, December 08, 2006

WHO FLUXED UP ?

Was it Christine Talbot who 'fluxed' up ? Of course, this is my own sentiments entirely !

In regards to the delivery of 'home care', Government regulatoers express this as a poor "one star rating" ! LCC also being the lowest in the UK ! But, through my personal experience of 'it' first hand, I would simply say, "The fluxing fluxer, is fluxed" !

Since my last 'blog', it would seem "resignation" of LCCs Councillor Christine Talbot, had been 'voiced' by others too.

And in response to these calls for her 'resignation', had I heard Christine Talbot correctly ? Whilst a transcript noted she said, ". . leaving the whole of adult social care in a flux . ." my hearing caught it differently. Did she really use the 'f-word' ? Well, gosh and golly, you (or an ambulance crew) could have picked me up from the carpet !

Registered Blind (as I am) audio, and 'text reading', upon my computer are now 'the norm'. However, the standard Apple Mac 'voices' can become tedious - with 'happy', 'sad' or 'bubbles' quite dreadful - so naturally I stay with 'Victoria' as my familiar default. But the chance of listening to LCC Councillors, 'in person', could not be resisted.

Via 'Fair Deal Phil' blog, I was directed to the 'Orchard News Bureau' website.

http://www.orchardnews.com/qtcarecostsdilks.htm


Here I listened to the Council members - some of that 'Gang of Nine' - discussing their particular opinions. Whatever your political shade may be - you may turn pale whilst listening how your Council Taxes are spent. Do not presume it will assist you when needed !


"Warthog", it seems, has become a new LCC 'care provider' ! Whilst "FLUX" burns deeper into the pocket of the sick and infirm !

Indeed, unless mistaken, words of protest are 'on the wall' as they 'sparkle at night' ?

LCCs toilet humour or LCCs chamber music ?

---------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?

Powered by Blogger